Pat Coe's Webpage
Department of Economics, Carleton University, 1125 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa, K1S 5B6, Canada.
patrick.coe at carleton.ca
Downward Nominal Wage Rigidity: Evidence from Canada 1901-1950, in progress.
Predicting the US Great Recession with Historical Experts (with Shaun Vahey), in progress.
11. Patrick J. Coe (2013) Apprenticeship Program Requirements and Apprenticeship Completion Rates in Canada Journal of Vocational Education and Training 65(4) pp575-605.
10. Patrick J. Coe and J.C. Herbert Emery (2012) Accreditation Requirements and the Speed of Labour Market Adjustment in Canadian Building Trades Canadian Public Policy 38(1) pp91-111. An unpublished appendix is available on request.
9. Patrick J. Coe and David Krause (2008) An Analysis of Price-based Tests of Market Delineation, Journal of Competition Law and Economics 4(4) pp983-1007. An unpublished appendix is available on request.
8. Patrick J. Coe, M. Hashem Pesaran & Shaun P. Vahey (2005) The Cost Effectiveness of the U.K.'s Sovereign Debt Portfolio Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics 67(4) pp467-495.
7. Patrick J. Coe & J.C. Herbert Emery (2004) The Dis-Integrating Canadian Labour Market?Canadian Journal of Economics, 37(4) pp879-897. An unpublished appendix is available on request.